Strong Pokemon Strong Pokemon

That was pretty good! Keep up the cool work.

MangaFood responds:

thanks

Aqua HD Aqua HD

awesome! Really digged the story and visuals, keep up the beautiful work :3

12 SHOTS 12 SHOTS

Short and sweet! I love the MGS series and I found this pretty funny lol

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Can't stop laughing.

I feel as if I was waiting for a pokemon flash like this to come out for a while.

The art is always getting better, along with the voice acting, direction and humor. Keep it up!

Twat of the Walk Twat of the Walk

A good laugh, aha.

The dialogue, voice acting (You sound like a sexy european bitch! yeeees.) and choice of music = superb!

And yea, what a bitch.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Amazing Exaggeration!

You have a knack for dishing out some ridiculous yet high quality pieces. The animation, the accuracy of those boners... superb. And of course, the voice acting was dope, as always along with the script hahaha "Ready? .... ready doesn't even FUCKING DESCRIBE IT"

[Prototype] [Prototype]

Pretty Decent.

Some chuckles here and there but not entirely hilarious. Work on le humor, I guess?

The animation and voice acting is nicely done. I look forward to future flashes!

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks!

The Transformer The Transformer

Cute

Which is weird, because that's not usually you're style. Nevertheless you never cease to produce quality work!

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

Wow

2.5 hours and $10.50 wasted, and I could have just watched this. *wah*
Haha, this is pretty damn good for a quickie. Simple animation and I loved the dialogue.

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

Haha

Wow, it's so simple and funny. Like another guy said, no one on newgrounds seems to know what a fad is.

Everyone seems to be very unforgiving, and I ask them to produce some of the greatest flash on newgrounds before they start talking smack. But they can surely provide some actual reviews without doing so.