Infinite Loop Infinite Loop

First off, so cool my song's in this game :3

Pretty interesting, the whole concept of the game is something I've never really come across. Innovation's always cool beans!

One suggestion: the song starts over immediately when you beat a level, perhaps have it play out before it loops?

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Not quite original but nevertheless....

It's an awesome game. Anything involving a cannon is usually pretty entertaining to say the least.

Visuals are nice gonzossm, the color scheme is tasty and the turtle design is superb, haha. I also the diglett like creatures, dad, and the tasteful death of turtle on spikes.

The gameplay is addicting, there's just something about cannons. But it's a bit similar to kitten cannon, but with some stuff added to it. But just because I've seen it before doesn't necessarily mean the game's not good. In fact the only thing I have to complain about is that the turtles take a looooooooooooooooooooooong time to stop when you get father and farther in the game.

Good Job!!!! :D

Quick Draw Tutorial Quick Draw Tutorial

Nice and Simple

Learned quite a bit today thanks to you. Basic tutorial gets the job done, but it's not as appealing as... a tutorial with pretty graphics/colors, animated examples and such.

You should make an expansive tutorial next time, covering all sorts of fields of flash.

Rabid-Animals responds:

Good idea. I'll try that out.

Orb Sketch Orb Sketch

You made a great game!

I love the gameplay, it's like bejeweled's cousin. It's cool to play and everything works out like a charm. The pretty colors, are appealing to my eyes. And I like your choice of music, really added to the atmosphere. It's so simple and fun to play. Therefore, I give you a vote of 5 and a 10 on this review. It'd be cool if you make some more games!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

River City: Dad 'n Me

I have to say that this game was pretty fun. Very simple, yet satisfying to play. Dan did a good job on animation. The environment and characters expressed your distinct style and all I can say is that I like 'em.
Tom on programming. Ran like final fight or river city ransom.
The only problem was the difficulty! I went through it, and with very little challenge. Is that the point? One sided fights? There were like one or two guys who actually fought you, but it was so easy! I think you should of had a mob after me, and random food as health packs, like final fight! Anyways, if you guys lived in the arcade era, you'd be like...millionares. In other words, the both of you created a fun and entertaining game.

Jelly Towers Jelly Towers

In the vein of locoroco

Simple game play that presents a challenge!
I also like the graphics too, colors and such.
Very awesome game, keep up the good work.

BOOM.

Abusive Review Guide Abusive Review Guide

wowee

Thanks for making this flash! Really helpful. Especially the part concerning how useless reviews aren't necessarily abusive. You are my whistle savior! lol.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

I'm happy that you found it to be useful. Thanks for the review.

Sweet Spot Paintings Sweet Spot Paintings

Cool

I like the concept, and the pictures :)).
Note: There's a really easy way to find the sweet spot (tab key) and hopefully you'll figure out how to prevent that from happening (with more flash experience) and it'll present a challenge.
It's a great game and keep up the good/great/awesome work!

Simple Platformer Simple Platformer

Pretty Simple

I like it! You should create a sequel with more levels though and the finale should be EPIC! Fireworks, monster trucks, naked chicks, mariachi bands playing, all that good stuff.

bloody mary's horror date bloody mary's horror date

Good Start!

¡Hablo español pero puse el juego en ingles por los gringos! Haha

azombiecore responds:

jaja, como va amigo. yo tmb hablo español y si, creo k si deberia subirlo en ingles la proxima. por que es asi, en esta web el ingles manda. jaja.
pero asi como nosotros tenemos que saber su idioma para jugar.
ellos si kieren jugar los nuevos deberian bancarse aprender el nuestro.
saludos!