Strong Pokemon Strong Pokemon

That was pretty good! Keep up the cool work.

MangaFood responds:

thanks

Aqua HD Aqua HD

awesome! Really digged the story and visuals, keep up the beautiful work :3

12 SHOTS 12 SHOTS

Short and sweet! I love the MGS series and I found this pretty funny lol

Infinite Loop Infinite Loop

First off, so cool my song's in this game :3

Pretty interesting, the whole concept of the game is something I've never really come across. Innovation's always cool beans!

One suggestion: the song starts over immediately when you beat a level, perhaps have it play out before it loops?

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Not quite original but nevertheless....

It's an awesome game. Anything involving a cannon is usually pretty entertaining to say the least.

Visuals are nice gonzossm, the color scheme is tasty and the turtle design is superb, haha. I also the diglett like creatures, dad, and the tasteful death of turtle on spikes.

The gameplay is addicting, there's just something about cannons. But it's a bit similar to kitten cannon, but with some stuff added to it. But just because I've seen it before doesn't necessarily mean the game's not good. In fact the only thing I have to complain about is that the turtles take a looooooooooooooooooooooong time to stop when you get father and farther in the game.

Good Job!!!! :D

Quick Draw Tutorial Quick Draw Tutorial

Nice and Simple

Learned quite a bit today thanks to you. Basic tutorial gets the job done, but it's not as appealing as... a tutorial with pretty graphics/colors, animated examples and such.

You should make an expansive tutorial next time, covering all sorts of fields of flash.

Rabid-Animals responds:

Good idea. I'll try that out.

Eskelo - Breaking law Eskelo - Breaking law

Cool Beans, liked the bassline but it was a tad overbearing, was it mids maybe? Idk. A simple eq would suffice though.
Also finish the song and post more stuff! One more track and I'll definitely scout you (since your profile is barebones -.-)

Rainy Sunday Rainy Sunday

Mastering plz!
Keep it up though, you're only going to get better :)

Nagasaki Blues Nagasaki Blues

Solid track, definitely feeling it. Also a new inspiration!